Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Bad...

TNB has had sort of an up and down week so far. I've had NO time to work on actual posts as I anticipated. Work has been overwhelming to say the least.

Last night, Wednesday, was intended to be my "reset" button for the rest of the week. My wife and I attended another Mississippi Braves game on some tickets I received through my company. Box seats, Baby!! I intended on a post about the game, especially since they were playing WaxHeaven's Minor League affiliate, the Mudcats. I probably won't be doing a post about it though considering the beating the Braves took. WaxHeaven 1. TNB 0.

While driving to the game, I received a call from my dad telling me that my step-grandmother had passed away that afternoon. So, once again, we will be heading to North Mississippi to attend the funeral. That being said, TNB will continue to be light on posts for the remainder of the week. If I can break away and get to some Wi-Fi I maybe it'll be a different story.

So, why is this titled "The Bad"? I only pulled 1 Copper Refractor from video 3 of 4 filmed last Saturday...



Overall I picked 9 pretty good packs out of the open hobby box. One Refractor Auto and a couple of inserts.

In case you haven't noticed the "2008 Topps Chrome Copper Project" to the right, I am currently attempting to build a set of the 2008 Chrome Copper. You can view the full checklist here.

If you have any Copper you're willing to trade, Please Contact Me Here and let me know what you're in the market for...

Until then...


2 comments:

Dave said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your step-grandmother.

You've got six copper refractors coming from me. I should be able to mail them on Saturday; it's been a busy week here too. You're getting Lincecum, Martin, Gorzelanny, Bonderman, Zimmerman, and Griffey, plus any others that I pull.

jv said...

That's awesome, Dave, Thanks! You just increased my collection by 100%! haha...

I'll have a package in the mail to you at least by Monday...