Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Good...

As I mentioned a few days ago, I attended the bi-monthly card show in Pearl, MS last Saturday along with my son, Connor and his buddy, Greyson. They each had $15 a piece and I kept the pack buying fair by insuring that they each got the same 5 kinds of packs, 3 Baseball and 2 Football. Connor was a little let down that there were no Pokemon'. He can't get enough of those!

Anyway, we filmed the pack breaks after we got home. Here's what we ended up with...

And, Dave, sorry the "shout out" from Connor wasn't better. He had a mouth full of gum. You are now "Dabe ut Flibbur's Choze." You should stick with the current name...Connor's version doesn't sound as good...

Enjoy!!

ps Don't forget to send me an email if you are interested in my 2008 Ginter Proposal.

I have tons of cards I need to unload for some cash for 2008 Ginter boxes. Don't be shy, guys and gals. Step up and cherry pick your lots!!


3 comments:

Dave said...

Awesome video, thanks for the shout out, Connor!

Matt said...

HAHA!!! YES!! Greatness. Good clean untainted youthful card opening. Man, I miss that. This is classic. good work.

jv said...

We had a blast busting them! The kids wanted the gum more than anything...

I remember those days, though... So, I can't say that I blame them...