Thursday, May 29, 2008

Grand Slams

(From Wordpress Version - Original Posted May 29, 2008)

I’m realizing now just how biased I look in regards to my favorite blogs. Especially since I only have a few listed. The three current blogs listed under “Grand Slams” are there simply because they are the only sites that I’ve yet to invest any time in reading. I will get around to ALL of the available blogs at some point. So far, I simply haven’t had the time. And now, with running TNB, I have even less.

If you are the author of a baseball card blog and you would like for me to visit your site, please email me with the link. I would like to see what you have to say.

Once again, my list isn’t a compilation of the “best” blogs, but simply, my “favorite” blogs. Trust me, if you take the time to send me a link to your site, I WILL go to your site and write a post about it whether I like it or not. It just may not end up in my Grand Slams.

I will be honest though. I won’t plug for your site if you’re updating every other month with a new 1995 Upper Deck pack break. Bring something to the table and I’ll be glad to help pass the word along.

3 comments:

Mario A. said...

May 29, 2008 at 11:41 am e

Damn….I knew I should have changed my blog’s name to “A Wax Heaven”.

There are a lot of great blogs out there but it’s going to take a lot of hours to pick the best ones. You have over 100 to choose from. Good luck!

jv said...

May 29, 2008 at 4:23 pm e

Yeah, that’s why I wanted to pick my favorites rather than the best. Most are easy to determine because they simply aren’t something I would want to read often. Some I found last night while going through the list were really good, they just weren’t for me. I think it’s more fair of me being new to the game to say, these are my favorites. Who am I to judge which ones are the best when I’m just getting started.

The Hamiltonian said...

May 31, 2008 at 9:18 pm e

Feel free to give my blog a look and review. I tried to shoot you an email, but for whatever reason the email on your ‘About’ page bounced for me. No 1995 Upper Deck packs for me…yet. ;)