Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Am A Google Search!!

At some point the milestone craze I’m feeling for Treasure Never Buried will subside. Until that day, I apologize, but I can’t help but get excited about reaching those goals. TNB has officially reached the 1,000 reader mark! Fellow bloggers know the excitement that I’m talking about.

I decided to Google “Treasure Never Buried” last night. As of this morning, TNB is the 23rd returned search result for that search. Thank you for making this possible, everyone. If you search for “Rock Me Like a Hurricane” you will find TNB on the first page of results. So, a special thanks to all of the unwitting Googlers who more than likely have never owned a baseball card that have ended up here by mistake.

I would like to also say thanks to Dave and Tricia for their comments. As of this morning, they have left more comments to my posts than anyone else. Dave has yet to start his own blog and has stated that he may at some point do so in the future. Tricia, however, has a great blog at The Hamiltonian.

To everyone, thanks for reading and pass the word along to anyone you know that might be interested. Once again, if you have a blog that you would like for me to check out, please email me or leave a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

Dave said...

June 5, 2008 at 8:22 pm e

You’re welcome for the comments. Your blog has been very enjoyable so far. I have been seriously thinking about starting my own blog. I know that it will take a lot of time to get established, which is the hard part, but once it’s established with a good amount of posts and readers, it should be a lot of fun. You and Mario are great inspirations!