Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I've Got Confidence...

The rest of the week will be probably be extremely light on posts. I am working towards getting my entire collection on to NAXCOM (minus the pieces I’m keeping for myself.) I’ve got to generate some serious cash flow to get my hobby habits to the point of self sustainment.

I currently have around 500 listings on my page and I’m working towards 10,000. The hardest part is not in uploading to NAXCOM as much as it is trying to get a better handle on what I have and don’t have. I’m definitely not in it for money inasmuch as I have to unload some things I don’t want to buy some things I do want.

Until then, this should give anyone who may have missed some of my previous posts some time to go back and catch up.

I’ll be working on some new posts at the same time but may not have many of them completed and on TNB this week.

If my box of 2008 Topps Chrome comes in this week you can bank on Treasure’s Never Buried first ever product review before Monday. But, to insure that there will be future Product Reviews, I gotta go sell some stuff.

’til then…

jv

No comments: