Saturday, July 12, 2008

One Day at the Card Show Gives Me One Great Week of Blogging to Come...

I've got about 10 minutes to post before I have to get ready for work. I haven't had much time to blog since "Dork". I've been doing ALOT of behind the scenes promotion work for TNB. My goal is to register for as many Social Networking sites as possible over the next week and promote my blog through them...

Today, I haven't even focused on doing that though. This morning was the bi-monthly card show in Pearl, MS. As usual, Connor, his buddy Greyson, and I loaded up and made the 30 minute drive east. They both started with 15 bucks apiece and ended with 5 packs apiece, two Football, three Baseball.

We got back around 12 after lunch at McD's. And since then, we've been filming breaks of all the products. We have a GREAT video of the two boys opening their packs with a really good intro by Connor. Then, we have a break (that will followed by a review) of 2004 Topps Chrome Series 2 Hobby. I got a sweet deal on that box. I'm proud to say I pulled one of the two autos I wanted from that box. OUTSTANDING!

Then, we have a short video of 9 packs of 2008 Topps Chrome Hobby. And, finally, a pack bust of Bowman Best 1997. I'll be editing and uploading video between posts and the above mentioned Social Networking this week.

Today, I didn't do much blogging. I did spend alot of time living my blog though. It's days like today that give me fuel for future posts. You can expect a great week of TNB!!

No comments: