Sunday, June 15, 2008

Penguins In My Belly

This title has nothing to do with the post. We spent yesterday at a friend’s house for their daughter’s 8th birthday. After the kids were asleep, my neighbor, Ray, told us a story about his brother at a bar and lots of alcohol and…you would just have to have been there. I told Ray that my next post would be titled as such and I keep my word. Who knows, maybe it’ll help to get some traffic here via a google search. You would be amazed at some of the search queries people have used to get here.

I have three posts that I’m dying to write. The first about this past Friday (June 13) and our first ever big league (minor league) game. The second about Saturday (June 14) and my wife and I celebrating 7 years ago that we met and fell in love. And the third about the card I’ll never part with that I’ve talked about in so many posts. I wanted to do that one for Father’s Day considering that it’s story revolves around my own father.

All of that being said, this is the only post I’ll be doing today. I have to be at work at 4 pm so the remainder of today will be spent calling my dad to talk for awhile and then cuddling up on the couch to watch cartoons with my son. I’ll have the computer off until tonight when I get home from work. If it’s not to late I may get another post up by then.

Until then, Happy Father’s Day to everyone!

jv

No comments: