Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ridiculous eBay Item #00002


Check out this crappy, Dice K X-Fractor from eBay! The guy started the bid at $9.99! What a loser!

Wait, this is my auction....sorry...

Apparently, eBay has a "new" phone confirmation step in their new seller process. This might be old news to some, but I had never heard of it and from some of the recent message boards I've found, a lot of potential sellers that are up in arms about it...

I'm not sure why exactly so many people had issues with it, as I just logged a little over 30 seconds completing it. And I'm now an official eBay Seller. Times they are a changin'...

Regardless, because of the fact that I've been a little bit of a Maniacal Cardboard Junkie over the last year it's now a SCUttle to unload the some of my Stale old Bad Wax. I know I won't be able to unload most of my Dinged up early 1990's ChiSox stuff regardless of what Beckett says they're worth. Most of them are tattered because of Things I've Done to them as a child and I'm not really ready to part ways with them anyways.


Great, now I don't feel so bad about this shameless plug for my first auction since I gave some of you guys a little free advertising. And, yes it was my Choice not to include the Baseball Card Blog in my "subliminal" links.


Crap, I just did it accidentally didn't I. Oh well...

Speaking of that, I've considered doing a post about Ben Henry (turning of a new leaf) and Manny Ramirez (end of an era). I guess there's no time like the present. I think the only people that will be ticked off about this one are the people that have sent me Manny cards TTM. I'll send them back if you want...

Yeah, I've pretty much had enough of Manny's Manniness....

But, I want to devote a completely separate post to it so help me count it down here...

10

9

8

7


6

Oh, and by the way, I'm listing this under eBay Ripoffs because I consider any Dice-K cards a ripoff... Even if I'm the seller. Can you say Chan Ho-Park? No? Try Hideo Nomo. Better? Great! Moving on...

5

4

3 . . .

3 comments:

oldschoolbreaks said...

Just so you know, "Bad Wax" links to SCU in your post...

jv said...

crap...I knew I was going to end up messing up one of those links having posted it so late last night.

That'll be corrected, ASAP...Thanks

jv said...

$9.99 for the Dice-K. Take that Beckett! N/A my ass...