Monday, July 21, 2008

Where Do You Trade?

I'm officially back at home now from our trip to North Mississippi to attend my grandmother's funeral. Thanks for the kind words from everyone regarding this situation. It's always great to see family that you haven't seen in years but it's unfortunate under the circumstances...

Anyways, back to business. I'm curious to know where you guys do your online trading. I've been scouring the Internet tonight searching for sites to start getting some trades underway.

Anyone have an opinion? Leave a comment or reply at papajvscards@gmail.com...

Thanks everyone!!

6 comments:

oldschoolbreaks said...

I currently do all my trading on The Bench:

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench

Great group of people there..My handle is "Brodeur182"

jv said...

thanks for the heads up! I haven't heard of this one...

Harner said...

The Bench Trading
Sports Card Forum
Trade Cards Now

I'm intelliracer on all three sites.

jv said...

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

So far, I'm now on:
Sports Card Forum - papajv33
Trade Cards Now - papajv33
Sports Card Fun - papajvscards@gmail.com

I'm still waiting for an account on The Bench...

If anyone knows anymore, please leave a comment. Thanks!

Chris B. said...

So far I've made two successful trades and have two pending trades on The Bench (including the purchase of a box of A&G). The best part about this site is that it is very active, and there are new posts every couple of minutes in the forums.

I also want to collect more vintage cards, so I'm going to contact some people on vintagecardtraders.com and oldcardtraders.com soon. The difference with these sites compared to The Bench is there are no forums, so you just look at people's tradelists and contact them by email.

Brian said...

I'm on the Bench as well (Captain Canuck) It seems to be a very active place. Without all the bashing that is found at other sites...