Monday, September 29, 2008

2 More Packages!!


Quick Update:

We received two more packages in the mail (4 total) for Connor's 5th Birthday from readers of Treasure Never Buried!! Thanks to everyone that has sent something so far and for all of you that still have stuff on the way.

If you've sent something, please send me an email letting me know that it's in the mail or soon to be. Also, in the email, please let me know what/who you collect so that Connor and I can go through and get you a nice little thank you package together.

I have boxes of commons if you're a set builder and a great assortment of star players if you're a player collector. It's a little hard for me to pull by team, but I can make that happen if you like.

Please don't forget to send me an email letting me know that you've sent something. This will insure that we don't film the "openings" without having first received everything. It will also help me to keep a good track of who we're sending return packages to. I know that no one sending something expected anything in return, but Connor is as excited about helping build some packages for you guys as he is about receiving the gifts you've sent!

Thanks again guys for making Connor's 5th birthday even that much more memorable!!

1 comment:

fielderschoice said...

My package went out in the mail on Saturday. You don't need to send a thank you package though after how generous you were with the last package you sent me!