Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's been a tiring week to say the least. I've decided to nix the whole "I Hate The Hobby" week crap that I was considering. Truth is (obviously), I don't hate the hobby. I was just...

really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,

really...

frustrated with the box of Co-Signers that I bought and I wanted some retribution. I still plan to sell the contents of the entire box online and see what the cost to profit ratio is. Not that it matters, because as everyone as said, and as I agree, we're not in it for the profit. It would be nice to take something that I bought and didn't like and be able to resell it for roughly what I paid for it.

I'm also going to do a "worst possible box" scenario based on Beckett pricing alone. I would just about be willing to bet my wallet that the lowest possible box combination based on Beckett pricing will be prrreeettttyyy close to equal with the box price. We'll see....

For anyone interested that has yet to send out a package for Connor's birthday this weekend, time is NOT running out. Although, his birthday is next Tuesday, we will not be opening any of the packages until closer in to the weekend (Oct 1.) I've had a few people contact me to say that they haven't been able to get the packages out just yet and so we want to hold off until we have as close to 100% as possible.

We'll definitely film some late additions if necessary. So far, only one package has made it to the door but I'm sure that the rest will start coming in by Saturday. Thanks to everyone that has expressed interest in participating.

I apologize profusely for the lack of updates recently. The last month has been very hectic at work. Not only have I finally been promoted to the position that I've worked towards for the last few years. the economic slump has me taking a beating in sales right now. If you've ever owned or ran a business then you know that a snag in sales throws everything out of whack. I'm sure things will come back around once the economy gets back to normal, after the election worries are past.

Thanks again to everyone that has sent or is sending a package to Connor. If you are interested and do not have the address, contact me at papajvscards@gmail.com and I'll get you the mailing address.

No comments: