Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Gesture

This doesn't negate that fact that I waited about two weeks (give or take a few days) for Beckett to get all of my stuff migrated into "My Collections" when the web site transition took place. But, to me, and I know some will fervently disagree, it is a nice gesture to a collector such as myself that uses the service simply for archiving my collection.

Beckett Media shoporganizediscusslearnVisit Beckett.com

Dear Online Price Guide Subscriber,

We would like to thank our users for standing by us as we transitioned out of our old shoes and into the new Beta.Beckett.com. Your generous suggestions have resulted in an interactive website with great new tools and features - one that the collecting community can truly call their own.

In appreciation of your continued support, we have extended all currently active pricing subscriptions seven days. Don't worry about flipping a switch because it's already done.

For an extra week, enjoy access to the Beckett pricing database! Log in now to get daily, new release, and historical pricing for all your collections and more.

Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your NEW Beckett.com!

The Beckett Team

No comments: