Friday, September 26, 2008

Sweet Release

My two days off have rolled around once again and I'm free to sit around and attempt to regain my energy, sanity, and time lost with the family. I plan to get a few good posts in that I've had stuck in my head for a few weeks but with Connor's party tomorrow I don't know how much time I'll have....

...Case in point. It is now, 3:05 pm. It was 8:45 am when I typed the paragraph above. As usual, I was called away to the restaurant to take care of some business and the the rest of the afternoon has been spent working on getting everything organized for tomorrow.

Here is a quick video of the packs that Connor picked out at the card show a week or two ago. Mr. Gair, if you're reading, I put in a nice plug for you. Who'd a thought it? Give a 4 year old two pieces of bubblegum and then get free publicity! That's a fair trade as far as I'm concerned.

Connor was happy with the gum and the cards (especially his "hit" in the fleer pack) so thanks for helping make one more memorable moment with my son.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Greg said...

That was the goodest break I've ever seen. Tell him happy birthday for me.