Wednesday, September 17, 2008

YouTube Ain't Cooperatin'

Tonight we opened three packs of random 80's stuff that Connor purchased at the Card Show and I busted a box of 2008 Topps Co-Signers. I've got videos of both coming soon. I intended on uploading them to YouTube tonight, posting them tomorrow, and then following up with a Review of the Co-Signers box sometime tomorrow night.

Alas, YouTube is undergoing site maintenance so everything has been on hold until I can get the videos uploaded. In the meantime, I wouldn't suggest buying a box of Co-Signers unless you like freshly sealed foil packs of frustration. Yeah, it won't be getting a very high score from me.

Until then, here's a pic I found tonight of a celebrity I met in Afghanistan. Any guesses as to who it is? If we weren't all in military garb would you even know which one is the celebrity?

6 comments:

Matt said...

Sure, that's Billy Blanks.

Gellman said...

He looks like the tae bo guy.

Motherscratcher said...

I don't know, maybe a boxer.

Is it Marvelous Marvin Hagler?

Anonymous said...

Looks like Billy Blanks to me, go Tae Bo!

fielderschoice said...

I can't tell who the celebrity is in that picture ... maybe it's someone I've never heard of.

Anyway, yeah, I knew you'd regret buying the Co-Signers box the minute I saw that you had bought it. I bought Co-Signers a couple of weeks after it came out and I was really disappointed in it too. I do like the base cards, but the parallels are awful, and I got really crappy auto's. I got Wladimir Balentien, Samuel Peter (a boxer), and a redemption for a dual-auto of Jeff Francis & Jason Hirsh. I'm still waiting to get the Francis & Hirsh card.

simplymadd24 said...

If you click on the picture - the link and title tells you who it is...