Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pleased To Announce


I've recently received an email from Mike Smith, Editor of The Cardboard Connection, inquiring as to whether or not I would be interested in coming on as a guest author. I'm happy to announce that I've accepted this request! I will now be contributing my two cents to what has quickly become one of my favorite sites.

I invite you to take a couple of minutes to go visit the site if you've never done so. Mike has done an outstanding job of creating an arena within the hobby that I hope will one day give Beckett and Tuff Stuff a run for their money.

All it takes to create change is to either replace the current broken status quo with a new and improved version or to cause them to realize and correct their deficiencies. Either way, Cardboard Connection looks to play a major role in defining the next generation of collecting. I'm humbled to have been considered to be a part of it.

You'll also find that there are three other tremendously talented writers already on board. Andrew Chrisman of Sports Card Info, Jeremy Porter of Porter's Prospect Report, and Mario Alejandro of Wax Heaven will all be contributing as well. If you've never read their work, please take a moment to click over and check 'em out.




2 comments:

Johngy said...

Awesome. I look forward to reading your contributions.

PerfectMomentProject said...

congrats! such an entrepreneur... very cool.