Friday, October 10, 2008

Trade Updates

For anyone I've missed on emails here's the rundown on what's happening with the trades:

Shipped - Bailey Z / Matt H.

Waiting for Confirmation of Trade - Paul B. / Daniel K.

Postage Paid Ships Friday - Dave T.

Cards Pulled and Packaged - David P. / Eric S. / Chris R.

Pulling Trade Cards for Packaging Friday Ship Monday - Matt F. / Russ S.

Is there anyone I'm missing from this list that has a trade working with me? If so, email me and let me know.

The Copper Refractors and the Turkey Red Presidents are proving to be the harder sets to complete so if you have any I'm extremely interested in trading you for them.

I'll be working on the verifying the checklists for our two 1990 Topps sets over the weekend and I hope to have those checklists posted by Monday.

I've got tons of extra stuff lying around. No checklist is too obscure, just let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I've got to trade.

Thanks, everyone!!

No comments: