Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Usual

I know, I know...

You guys are getting sick of posts that start out this way...

"Work has been rough lately! I haven't had time to _______. I've barely had enough time to _______. I assure you ____ ______ _______ and that _____ will never happen again. Sorry"

But, alas, yet again, work has been rough lately...

I wanted to get a quick post in edgewise to encourage you to do something that you might not have done prior

TRADE WITH BAILEY FROM THE NENNTH INNNING!!

Holy crap, this guy sends quick!! Before I had even had the chance to pull his cards out to send, I had received his package. Bailey is an outstanding trader as well as a great blogger. If you haven't been by his site, go check him out soon.

Thanks to Bailey, I am now 18 cards closer to completion on the 2008 Allen & Ginter set. Make sure to check out the links to the right of sets I'm working towards trying to finish off and let me know if you have anything.

Especially the Turkey Red President Cards. Those have proven to be hard to trade for.

1 comment:

night owl said...

I hear you. Bailey is a maniac (and I mean that in the GOOD way) when it comes to getting your cards out. And he's super concerned that you're getting what you want. I can't wait to trade with him again.