Monday, November 3, 2008

8 Is (not) Enough

I now have 8 users on HaveWant! Not all pages are complete just yet because I'm waiting on a few submission forms to come back. Here are the links to everyone that has signed up to have their trade links displayed.

More functionality will come with time. For now, I'm only worried about building the initial pages for everyone interested. Once the "newness" has wore off, I will start working on some different ideas for how to make HaveWant an even better idea!

SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Treasure Never Buried

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

USERS (BLOGGERS)

Cardboard Icons

Fielder's Choice

The Hamiltonian

Indians Cards. And Then Some...

Night Owl Cards

Project '62

Rickey Henderson Collectibles

Thoughts and Sox


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

USERS (NON-BLOGGERS)

4 comments:

FanOfReds said...

When you are ready for more users, I'd love to add my lists.
Let me know - no rush!

jv said...

Fans of Reds - Great! I'm sending you an email now.

Anyone else?

thenennthinning said...

sorry, i got caught up with life too, is it too late to submit that form?

jv said...

Bailey - too late?? Man, we're just getting started!! haha... I'll shoot you an email with the form and instructions very soon.

Punk Rock Paint is working on a logo and hopefully one that we can use as a "badge" on our sites, much like the Sports Card Directory's badge that Mario has. I'll get back to everyone on it very soon.