Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ohhhhh...Thooooossseee Sox....


I received an email from a reader tonight interested in getting in on the HaveWant project. This reader has also recently started his own blog at Thoughts and Sox and asked for a link to. Not a problem, I said...

Until...

I realized he was a BoSox fan...not a ChiSox fan...

Just kidding. I've got you linked at TNB now, Adam. And, please, if there is anything I can do personally to help you to NOT be a Boston fan, don't hesitate to ask. My doors are always open to help let the healing begin...

In all seriousness, Thoughts and Sox is a great new blog. I took some time tonight to read over the posts that the author has created and I think T&S will fit in just fine. Welcome aboard, man!

2 comments:

AdamE said...

After being a fan for over 20 years I don't really think there is any chance you or anyone else will ever convert me. My wife has a hard enough time trying to slow down my obsession. (I've only missed watching 14 games in the last 4 years, two of which I was on a plane intransit to a game) I think you should just come on over to the "nation" instead.

jv said...

Haha...I can't see myself coming over Adam...

I'll admit, I don't hate Boston, I've just never really been a big fan. I followed them pretty close when I got back into collecting and found that the former Indian slugger, Mannyzilla, was a BoSox. But, after he left I quit rooting for them...

But, then he up and went to Los Angeles...Now there's a team I hate..lol...

j/k...please, no hate mail from Dodger fans...it's all in good fun...