Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This is the place where I usually type some interesting and quirky title, I just can't think of a good one right now

I knew it had been awhile since my last post but I had not realized it had been almost two weeks. I don't have much to say other than that I'm still around and reading your blogs. I'm just obviously not dropping much time and effort into my own these days.

It's the usual snivel and drivel...work, work, work. And, some of it has had to do with the Chantix I'm taking to quit smoking. Everything in my life is a trigger for me to smoke. But, sitting on the porch with my laptop and pounding away on posts is absolutely the worst of them. It's my haven, my getaway from it all. So, by cutting that part out I've found that I sit inside on the couch and spend less time with the laptop. This is actually on the second time I've turned it on since last Thursday.

Anywho, I'm alive and kicking and will be returning soon. By soon, I mean something in the future with an '09 at the end of the date. I'm still collecting and I'm working on some packages for a couple of people, but I won't be updating the blog with posts much, if any, between now and New Years.

Happy Holidays to everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

--David said...

I'm very glad to hear you're still out there!! Take care of yourself first and foremost! Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year!

Rob- AKA "Guido" said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family jv

seadoo said...

Hey J, Have missed your posts? GREAT Web site! The world is need of good writers. Have enjoyed the stellar content. Good luck with your projects and have a wonderful and successful NEW YEAR!!!!