Friday, January 16, 2009

Maybe...Maybe Not. But, Probably.

Although I think I was on to a really good idea with HaveWant, and maybe one day someone will be able to take the idea and run farther with it than I have, HW has probably seen it's last post. I simply don't have the time to focus on it any more than I already have.

Hopefully, someone has gotten some use out of it over the last few months and I sincerely appreciate everyone's input and submissions. It's simply not taking off the way that I anticipated.

I'll leave the site alive for posterity's sake and in the event that creativity strikes again in the future and reignites the idea.

2 comments:

Dave - Fielder's Choice said...

Whatever the fate of HaveWant might be, I'm glad to see some new posts on Treasure Never Buried!

jv said...

Thanks, Dave!